Teldor Cables & Systems Ltd. headquartered in Israel, is a leader in the development, design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of fiberoptic and copper wire and cable products for the energy, industrial, specialty, defense and communications markets. The Company offers competitive strengths in such areas as breadth of product line, brand recognition, distribution and logistics, sales and service, and operating efficiency.
Teldor Cables is looking for career-minded dynamic self-starters to fill full-time Outside Sales positions available within our organization. Our Outside Sales staff is responsible for providing exceptional customer sales and supporting Teldor's established distributor/customer base. This includes timely response for pricing on quotes via phone or email; processing purchase orders; managing open orders from development to delivery; as well as resolving customer concerns on quality or service issues. The individual must possess a strong sense of urgency and ability to collaborate with business teams, supply chain, transportation, AR and credit to ensure an exceptional customer experience. The Outside Sales associate is responsible for identifying potential opportunities with customers and to continually cultivate our customer relationships.
Outside Sales candidates are expected to successfully complete a 90 day training program which include e-Learning and hands-on application working with customers .
An Outside Sales professional needs to be successful in expansion within his/her own territory.
• Bachelor’s Degree (no exceptions)
• A minimum of five years experience in wire and cable as outside sales, handling sales, service or account management functions
• Must possess solid multi-tasking and follow-up skills. Ability to organize and manage time is critical
• Excellent written and verbal skills. Ability to control customer interaction via telephone with professionalism and finesse
• Demonstrated analytic, documentation and problem-solving skills
• Technical aptitude to understand product functionality, specifications and application use
• Desire and ability to excel in an ever changing, fast paced environment
• Self – motivated, both individually and as part of a team
• Proficiency at MS Office Systems, Internet and solid keyboarding skills
• Knowledge of Wire and Cable Industry a must
Please attach and mail us your CV by clicking here.